Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Oh so neglected.

Well, I'm so far behind these pictures are just going to be out of order. My sincerest apologies. I'll first start off by telling you my house story. In August, Anthony and I moved into this house at the top of Emigration Canyon.  The house is beautiful.  I was really excited, and although I knew that winter would be hard, I sincerely underestimated what was to come. 
 The worst part, is we lived at the top of a dirt road, that wasn't plowed. And I had to park a half a mile down the road (pictured below) and I still got my car stuck. :(
 This is me and my mom showing you just how incredibly deep the snow was. I'm really not exaggerating here. And the horrible part is, the snow wasn't the worst part.  The worst part is, the septic tank clogged and so we had to MOVE in the middle of winter. Oh, and we lived down a super steep hill. With 10 feet of snow. It was the single worst moving experience of my life.



This was the weirdest bathroom. It had a shower that was really high off the ground.   I should have known the house would cause us bathroom issues with this weirdness.  The worst part is, the landlords blamed us for the clog in the septic tank, and it caused quite the rift when we left. Which makes me sad. 
This was one of the four bedrooms. I MISS the space.  And I MISS the hiking out my back door. 

I miss the room that was my room for clothes and crafts. Some of my favorite things.



I miss the views
I'm really bummed this house didn't work out. But lesson learned,  if I live in the mountains again, I"m living off a main road that is plowed.  And doesn't have a septic tank. What a pain in the (three letter word that rhymes with... eh, ass)

No comments: